Size Guide & Garment Care
BOAH lingerie is manufactured using super soft and stretchy polyester and nylon lycra to provide an extremely comfortable fit and therefore has flexibility in desired comfort and fit options.
To assist you in finding the right size and fit, we offer a suggestion for finding your perfect fit. The first table below shows BOAH's measurements to be considered for bralettes and briefs with a further table that can be used for international sizing comparisons.
These are offered as a guide only as individuals will take measurements differently. The choice of sizing is ultimately your decision and needs to take into consideration your personal preference for fit - relaxed or firm fitting.
- Measure your BUST. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. If you don't have a tape, you can use thread, and then measure it with a ruler.
- Measure your WAIST. Place the tape at the highest part of your waist (see on picture). If you don't have a tape, you can use thread, and then measure it with a ruler.
- Measure your HIPS. Place the tape at the fullest part of your hips, and... yes, same as other measures!
Not sure yet?
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form below and we will be only too happy to assist you.
As we use sustainable fabrics, they require a little extra love and attention to keep them at their optimum comfort and quality.
Some tips include:
- Warm gentle machine wash with a mild detergent - no soaking required.
- Bleach is a no-no and dry cleaning is both a waste of money and could spoil the shape.
- Best not to tumble dry but instead to drip dry in the shade
- Absolutely no need to iron so best keep away from this time waster!